Today my baby turns 12!!! So hard to believe that it has been 12 years already. He is having a friend over for the day and staying for supper and celebrations. Then he and I are going to watch a movie together. It is a Jake and Mom day. Rick and Sarah are in Chatham at a basketball tournament and Jenna is busy with her very social life. I am looking forward to baking some cupcakes and maybe a trip to Chapter's if we feel like it.
I am moving into my 3rd week of the second round and hopefully everything stays the way it is now. I managed a few work outs this week and even went shopping! Rick says I am getting dangerous because when I feel better I want to go out and do some retail therapy. I had no idea we had a Bed, Bath and Beyond in our area so I was pleasantly surprised and went to check it out! Now I am thinking I would like to repaint our bedroom once treatment is done- I have developed an aversion to the colour of my walls right now and hating the comforter (at least that is what I am telling Rick)- especially after spending so much time staring at them! Then I started thinking that I can't just do the bedroom, would have to do the ensuite as well and of course that means a new floor, new vanity, mirror.... Okay, I think Rick might have a problem with that! Hmmm, maybe I will go to Loew's today- just to check it out!
I am moving into my 3rd week of the second round and hopefully everything stays the way it is now. I managed a few work outs this week and even went shopping! Rick says I am getting dangerous because when I feel better I want to go out and do some retail therapy. I had no idea we had a Bed, Bath and Beyond in our area so I was pleasantly surprised and went to check it out! Now I am thinking I would like to repaint our bedroom once treatment is done- I have developed an aversion to the colour of my walls right now and hating the comforter (at least that is what I am telling Rick)- especially after spending so much time staring at them! Then I started thinking that I can't just do the bedroom, would have to do the ensuite as well and of course that means a new floor, new vanity, mirror.... Okay, I think Rick might have a problem with that! Hmmm, maybe I will go to Loew's today- just to check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment