I Am Blessed



"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,



Life is about learning to dance in the rain"




























WELCOME TO MY LIFE!

I hope that through this blog I am able to express to each of you how truly grateful I am for all of your continued support and for how loved I really feel. I hope that some of you will be able to take strength, courage or whatever it is that you need to get you through one more day of treatment. Because I know what "one day at a time" truly means. Enjoy and happy reading













Thank you















Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Family Day!

I hope that all of you are having a great family day!
Just wanted to let you all know that tomorrow is chemo day for me and Round 3.  I have to be at the hospital for 10:00 for blood tests and then an appt with my MO after to see if I am okay to go ahead and if so then chemo will start at 1:00.
I am nervous because I just never know what to expect but I am also just so anxious to get this over with that I am glad the day has arrived. 
Can you please send some extra prayers and thoughts our way for tomorrow and the week following?  Thank you so much!
FORZA!

2 comments:

  1. I think of you everyday and send positive energy out your way. I will definitely say a special prayer for you tomorrow. Good luck and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you and sending lots of positive healing thoughts!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete