I Am Blessed



"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,



Life is about learning to dance in the rain"




























WELCOME TO MY LIFE!

I hope that through this blog I am able to express to each of you how truly grateful I am for all of your continued support and for how loved I really feel. I hope that some of you will be able to take strength, courage or whatever it is that you need to get you through one more day of treatment. Because I know what "one day at a time" truly means. Enjoy and happy reading













Thank you















Sunday, January 2, 2011

Get them checked!

A great website I want to share with all of you.  It's American but it has a great video and a reminder to all that you need to get those girls checked on a regular basis.  How lucky are we that we live in a country where we can go and get one as needed and don't need to pay.  Make sure you click to give a woman in need in the States access to a free mammogram and enjoy the video.  Thanks Denise for reminding me about this website- it is great!  Thanks also for the chat today, I loved it :)

To get to the video, click on the link below then click to give a free mammogram and then it will take you to another page and scroll down, there is a you tube video called "click for your mamma"

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2

This is a cute video too!
http://pinkglovedance.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment