I Am Blessed



"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,



Life is about learning to dance in the rain"




























WELCOME TO MY LIFE!

I hope that through this blog I am able to express to each of you how truly grateful I am for all of your continued support and for how loved I really feel. I hope that some of you will be able to take strength, courage or whatever it is that you need to get you through one more day of treatment. Because I know what "one day at a time" truly means. Enjoy and happy reading













Thank you















Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hello

Hi all
Just sending a quick note to say that I am at home and trying to rest.  Will try to add more tonight but right now am feeling a little groggy and light headed and am going to lie down.  That was quite the day yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment