I Am Blessed



"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,



Life is about learning to dance in the rain"




























WELCOME TO MY LIFE!

I hope that through this blog I am able to express to each of you how truly grateful I am for all of your continued support and for how loved I really feel. I hope that some of you will be able to take strength, courage or whatever it is that you need to get you through one more day of treatment. Because I know what "one day at a time" truly means. Enjoy and happy reading













Thank you















Saturday, December 11, 2010

My First Blog Entry

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!  I am so excited to be doing this.  I have given this some thought but then last week when I went to Nu Me Boutique to check out prosthetics and  I met this wonderful woman by the name of Sue.  Sue and her friend were so amazing and invited me right into their circle and together we delved into the world of post op prosthetics and general info that we needed to know.  We also had some good laughs!  She shared her blog with me and that was when I decided to do it. So here goes!!!
I plan on sharing my journey through cancer treatment and into recovery- because I will recover and I will be a survivor.   Hoping that maybe someone elses journey can be a little easier after reading my experiences because what I am learning is that I am not in this alone... many women, young and old are going through the  same experience and everyone has a story to tell :)

1 comment: