I Am Blessed



"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,



Life is about learning to dance in the rain"




























WELCOME TO MY LIFE!

I hope that through this blog I am able to express to each of you how truly grateful I am for all of your continued support and for how loved I really feel. I hope that some of you will be able to take strength, courage or whatever it is that you need to get you through one more day of treatment. Because I know what "one day at a time" truly means. Enjoy and happy reading













Thank you















Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from all of us to all of you!  I  wish you a wonderful and happy Christmas Day.  Enjoy the time spent with family and friends.
Thank you to all of you for your amazing support and friendship.  I will definitely be toasting all of you tonight at Rick's side of the family Christmas celebration and again tomorrow at Oma's and Opa's and then again on Monday for my side of the family.  Yep, lots of toasting and celebrating in store!
Sending lots of hugs and kisses your way
XXXOOOO

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Elena!! Enjoy your celebrations, you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete