Yesterday, my dear friend Cheryl dropped by after work. She came loaded down with a cooler full of yummy meals and treats from friends at work. My surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday and knowing that I dont have to worry about meals for awhile is just awesome! It was nice sharing a cup of tea with you Cheryl and getting caught up on your life... I love listening to all your adventures :)
I also received the most beautiful vase of gorgeous deep red orchids... I was absolutely awestruck. Thank you so much Joanne P. for thinking of me, they look stunning on my kitchen table. My big brother Franco was working in Guelph this past week so he made a special trip to come see me on Friday. It was nice to chill out with him and talk. He and Anne gave me a "wishing pot". It's the coolest thing, you put your wish in it and then you kind of forget about it until your wish comes true. I believe!!! Thanks for the visit Frank.
Today, I am taking it easy trying to get a little bit of laundry and cleaning done before Tuesday. I am fighting a cold and sore throat which worries me a little, I need all the strength I have to recover more quickly, so I really am hoping this goes away by Tuesday (drinking lots of hot tea and honey)
Tonight is my works Christmas party... I decided to not attend because I need to get rid of this cold... but I know that they will have lots of fun... with you in spirit guys and have many drinks for me :)
I Am Blessed
"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
Life is about learning to dance in the rain"
WELCOME TO MY LIFE!
I hope that through this blog I am able to express to each of you how truly grateful I am for all of your continued support and for how loved I really feel. I hope that some of you will be able to take strength, courage or whatever it is that you need to get you through one more day of treatment. Because I know what "one day at a time" truly means. Enjoy and happy reading
Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment